Year-round, Lake Ontario NY, Point Breeze, Carlton, Kent area! Open plan. WiFi.
Waterfront home Lake Ontario New York, Town of Carlton, Point Breeze, Oak Orchard River area, year-round ranch. Newly rebuilt everything! Conveniently right off scenic NYS Lake Ontario Parkway at Lakeshore Road exit. Approximately 30 min to Greece/Rochester I-390. 60 min to Buffalo/Niagara Falls US viewing area (passport needed to enter Canada). Quiet family neighborhood on 80 feet of lake front (quiet, wooded lot across street). 2 bedrooms, 1 bath with large walk-in shower and 2 vanities. Master bedroom has 1 queen bed and overlooks lake. Guest bedroom has 2 twin beds (1 is electric adjustable). Custom kitchen, stainless appliances, dishwasher, microwave, ceramic stovetop/oven, full fridge/bottom freezer. State-of-the-art zoned electric baseboard heat in each room. Ceiling fan in each room. Dining table for 4, breakfast bar for 4 with skylight above. Work desk with ethernet cable. Will install washer/dryer with a minimum 1-month stay. FREE Time Warner WiFi and basic cable TV on living room flat-screen TV. Enjoy the fire pit ring. Sit back and watch the boats and wildlife, sunsets and stars. At the lakefront there is a concrete breakwall with a metal ladder leading down to water for lake access/swimming. Lake level is approximately 24" at breakwall highest level in summer. More public access to water between the next 2 cottages east for kayak launch, etc. where there are flat boulders leading down into water. Final outdoor yard work almost completed (still growing grass around perimeter where drainage tile was recently installed). 1 mile to Point Breeze and Oak Orchard River at the mouth of Lake Ontario (voted 2013 World Fishing Network Ultimate Fishing Town), fishing pier, lighthouse, restaurants, marine park with shelters and playground, fishing charters, pontoon and kayak rental, etc. Free boat launch for your boat in Point Breeze next to Black North Inn. Many wineries in area. Antiquing.
RATES: $130/night Mon-Thu, $145/night Fri-Sun, 3-night minimum stay (based on 2 people, $15 per night extra for 3rd, 4th, 5th person), $850/full week, $3,000/full month, plus 4% Orleans County bed tax if less than 1-month stay. LOWER WINTER RATES AND LONG-TERM RATES available; contact us for details. $150 damage/property security/excess cleaning fee returned within 7 days by Homeaway if house has no damages and is left clean. You will need to sign the rules/no liability document below and bring it with you filled in upon rental. Minimum age 21 to rent unless accompanied by parent. Home is also for sale at $162,900. Come and enjoy all that Orleans County has to offer! We live year-round nearby so are available for questions, information, help during your stay.
INCLUDED: A few of the amenities include: Bed linens/pillow and bath towel/wash cloth per person (bring your own outside towels please), gel foam memory bed topper, all cookware, furnishings including comfy 62" couch (does not pull out to a bed, but back cushions remove and can sleep 1 overflow with extra linens provided if requested), Lazyboy leather recliner, padded side chair and ottoman, writing desk with chair, dining table with 4 chairs, breakfast bar under skylight with 4 stools, 10-cup drip coffee pot, toaster, sandwich maker, cable television, WIFI INTERNET with additional ethernet plug , flat screen TV in living room, full-size stove, microwave, full fridge/freezer, campfire ring, ladder down to lake from breakwall, 6 outdoor chairs and small table, 2 charcoal grills (bring your own charcoal/fluid), 1 propane grill, books/games/magazines and more! This is a beautiful, new, year-round, open and bright house, not a rustic cabin. Your entire family will love staying here. Owners kayaks, paddles, life vests can be used if you tell us ahead to leave them at property. Thank you for looking!
BRING: "Water shoes" to wear in water as it is a rock base in the lake (for safety always wear footwear in the yard). Bring extra towels to be used in the yard/swimming as we have limited guest bath towels. Bring charcoal/fluid if using charcoal grills.
AGREEMENT TO BE SIGNED:
VACATION RENTAL JONES BEACH HOUSE AGREEMENT (Please print out, fill in, and bring with you to your vacation so that we can pick it up. Once booked, you will see our home address listed if you would like to mail it back ahead of time.) Thank you.
WE WANT YOU TO HAVE A FUN AND SAFE STAY ON LAKE ONTARIO
*Booking guest name:
*Address/phone number/alternate phone number to be reached during rental:
*Guest names: (including all who will be visiting property)
*Driver's license # and State issued:
*Date of arrival: Date of departure:
*4% bed tax fee Orleans County (if less than 1-month stay):
*Security deposit (will be refunded by Homeaway within 7 days if unit found to be undamaged, no items missing, no excessive cleaning needed): $150.00
ALL guests/visitors must understand and agree to all the following:
1. Homeaway collects all deposits/makes cancellation refund/automatically refunds damage/security deposit 7 days after stay if owner does not report damages or excess cleaning needed. Please do not clean caught fish on property. There is no sink garbage disposal. On the river at marina and in the park next door to marina are places to clean fish.
2. Owner of accommodation rented shall not be liable for damage or injury to guests or other person or to any property on the premises or any part thereof including from Lake Ontario injuries. Guest agrees to hold owner harmless for any claims for damage or injury/death no matter how caused. Owner not responsible for theft, vandalism or other damage to guests' personal property. Because property is located on a lake with a breakwall drop and metal ladder down to water, children must be watched at all times by an adult. Property might NOT be suitable for young children. Visiting pets are NOT allowed.
3. Departure: Guest to empty all trash/recycling in outside bins. Wash dishes/load and start dishwasher. Lock all windows and doors. Leave home in good condition. (Leave key inside on breakfast bar and lock front door with bottom lock from inside.)
4. Check-in time begins: 3:00 pm EST (later check-in is OK). Check out time is: 10:30 am EST.
5. Guests must be minimum age 21 to make a reservation or accompanied by parent.
6. Guests must be respectful of neighbors at all times. "Quiet" time after 9 p.m. please.
7. Rental can be terminated by owner if guest(s) do not abide by all rules.
8. Trash/recycling bins provided under sink and larger units outside. Town pickup is Monday morning early. Please have outside bins out to the roadside after dark on Sunday night.
9. Waste water is on septic (incoming water is public supply). PLEASE use waste basket to dispose of all non-toilet paper items. "Wipes," hygiene products themselves/wrappers/larger amounts of toilet paper go in waste can provided and CANNOT be flushed.
10. Owner has right to mow lawn, etc. at a reasonable time when weather permits to keep area to code. Owner has right to enter/inspect/repair premises any time in case of emergency. Owner may show to prospective buyers/renters with 24 hours advance notice to renter.
11. No smoking inside unit. Please use provided container outside lake door for butts.
12. Undersigned renter has read/understands/agrees and has a copy of this agreement. (A copy can be mailed back if you do not have a copier/scanner.)
All guests certify they CAREFULLY READ ENTIRE agreement and agrees to abide by all rules, regulations, owner hold harmless clause. Renting guest is responsible to make sure ALL renters and visitors are aware of this agreement and will abide by it. A copy of this agreement is available in folder at rental unit.
HAVE FUN, ENJOY THE BEAUTY, CALL US FOR ANY QUESTIONS/INFO. We want you to enjoy this area as much as we do!
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Pets Not Allowed
- Dining Area
- Children Welcome
- Towels Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Hair Dryer
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Limited Accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Check In/Out Dates
Available, but Not Arrival Date