Year-round, Lake Ontario NY, Point Breeze, Carlton, Kent area! Open plan. WiFi.
Waterfront home on Lake Ontario, Upstate New York, Town of Carlton/Kent, Point Breeze, Oak Orchard River area, year-round ranch. Newly rebuilt everything! Conveniently right off scenic NYS Lake Ontario Parkway at Lakeshore Road exit. Approximately 30 min to Greece/Rochester I-390. 60 min to Buffalo/Niagara Falls US viewing area (passport needed to enter Canada). Quiet family neighborhood on 80 feet of lakefront to north (overlooks our empty, wooded lot across street to south). 2 bedrooms (master with queen bed overlooking lake, twin beds in second bedroom), 1 bath with large walk-in shower and 2 vanities. Custom kitchen, stainless appliances, dishwasher, microwave, ceramic stovetop/oven, full fridge/bottom freezer. Bamboo breakfast bar under sunny skylight with 4 stools overlooks living room, dining area, and lake! The dining table has additional seating for 4. Stacked washer/dryer. Through-wall air conditioner/AC unit for summer comfort. Ceiling fans in living room and each bedroom. State-of-the-art zoned electric baseboard heat in each room. FREE internet and WiFi and Netflix TV as well as ethernet outlet at desk. Flat-screen smart TV with Netflix in living room. Outside, enjoy the fire pit ring. Sit back and watch the boats and wildlife, sunsets and stars. Sunbathe or sit under the shade of a willow tree. At the lakefront there is a concrete breakwall with a metal ladder leading down to water for lake access/swimming. Lake level differs throughout season at breakwall. More public access to water between the next 2 cottages to the east for kayak launch, etc. where there are large boulders leading down into water. Bring your bicycles and enjoy riding along the scenic Lake Ontario State Parkway. 1 mile west to Point Breeze and Oak Orchard River mouth at Lake Ontario (voted 2013 World Fishing Network Ultimate Fishing Town), fishing pier, lighthouse, waterfront restaurant/bar, 2 diners (one diner is right on the river), marine park with shelters, playground, Tuesday night outdoor concerts in summer, fishing charter rentals, pontoon and kayak rental, etc. Fly fishing on the banks of Oak Orchard River during salmon season! Free boat launch for your boat in Point Breeze next to Black North Inn. Many wineries in area. Antiquing on route 104/Ridge Road.
RATES: $130/night Mon-Thu, $140/night Fri-Sun, 3-night minimum stay (based on 2 people, $10 per night extra for 3rd, 4th, or overflow person), $850/full week, $3,000/full month, plus 4% Orleans County bed tax if LESS than 1-month stay. LOWER WINTER RATES AND LONG-TERM RATES available; contact us for details. A $150 damage/property security/excess cleaning fee is held/returned by Homeaway within 7 days if house has no damages and is left clean. You will need to sign the rules/no liability document below and bring it with you filled in upon rental or print out/photograph and return. Minimum age 21 to rent unless accompanied by parent. Home is also for sale $162,900 (all existing rental requests must be respected). Come and enjoy all that Orleans County has to offer! We live year-round nearby so are available for questions, information, help during your stay.
INCLUDED: A few of the amenities include: Bed linens/pillow and bath towel/washcloth per person (bring your own outside towels please), gel foam memory bed topper on queen and twin beds, all cookware, furnishings including comfy 62" couch (does not pull out to a bed, but back cushions remove and can sleep 1 overflow with extra linens provided if requested), writing desk with padded chair and WIFI/ethernet plug, Lazyboy leather recliner, chair and ottoman, padded rocking chair, dining table with 4 chairs, breakfast bar with 4 stools, 10-cup drip coffee pot, 1-cup Keurig coffee pod maker, toaster, sandwich maker. Washer/dryer in laundry room. WIFI INTERNET, flat screen smart TV and Netflix in living room. Wall AC unit. Full-size ceramic cooktop stove, microwave, full fridge/freezer, campfire ring, ladder down to lake from breakwall, 6 outdoor chairs and small table, 1 small charcoal grill (bring your own charcoal/fluid), 1 propane grill, books/games/magazines and more! This is a beautiful, new, year-round, open, clean and bright house, not a rustic cabin. The entire family will love staying here. Owner's 2 adult-size kayaks, 1 smaller child kayak, paddles, and life vests can be used. Thank you for looking!
BRING: "Water shoes" to wear in water as it is a rock base in the lake (for safety always wear footwear in the yard). Bring extra towels to be used in the yard/swimming as we have limited guest bath towels. Bring charcoal/fluid/lighter if using charcoal grill or fire pit ring. We sometimes have wood left at property for fires, or you can scavenge wood across street in our wooded lot.
NOTE that this property abuts a breakwall and boulders, not a level sand beach. Might NOT be appropriate for small children. Please, no vacationing pets or visiting pets.
AGREEMENT TO BE SIGNED:
VACATION RENTAL JONES BEACH HOUSE AGREEMENT (Please print out, fill in, and bring with you to your vacation so that we can pick it up. Once booked, you will see our home address, text phone number listed if you would like to mail it back ahead of time.) Thank you.
WE WANT YOU TO HAVE A FUN AND SAFE STAY ON LAKE ONTARIO
*Booking guest name:
*Address/phone number/alternate phone number to be reached during rental:
*Guest names: (including all who will be visiting property)
*Driver's license # and State issued:
*Date of arrival: Date of departure:
*4% bed tax fee Orleans County (if less than 1-month stay) (we rebate tax to you via check if you book for a month or longer as Homeaway site does not automatically do that and will collect tax)
Nonrefunded house cleaning fee of $60 for each total stay is added by Homeaway site and is not taxed.
*Security deposit (will be refunded by Homeaway within 7 days if unit found to be undamaged, no items missing, no excessive cleaning needed): $150.00
ALL guests/visitors must understand and agree to all the following:
1. Homeaway collects all deposits/makes cancellation refund/automatically refunds damage/security deposit 7 days after stay if owner does not report damages or excess cleaning needed.
Please do not clean caught fish on property. There is no sink garbage disposal. On the river at marina and in the park next door to marina are places to clean fish.
2. Owner of accommodation rented shall not be liable for damage or injury to guests or other person or to any property on the premises or any part thereof including from Lake Ontario injuries. Guest agrees to hold owner harmless for any claims for property damage or personal injury/death no matter how caused. Owner not responsible for theft, vandalism or other damage to guests' personal property. Because property is located on a very active lake with a breakwall drop and metal ladder down to water, children must be watched at ALL times by an adult. Property might NOT be suitable for young children. Visiting pets are NOT allowed.
3. Departure: Guest to empty all trash/recycling in outside bins. Wash dishes/load and start dishwasher. Lock all windows and doors. Leave home in good condition. (Leave key inside on breakfast bar and lock front door with bottom lock from inside.)
4. Check-in time begins: 3:00 pm EST (later check-in is OK). Home will be ready and unlocked for you. Check out time is: 10:30 am EST. We can TRY for earlier check-in time if requested.
5. Guests must be minimum age 21 to make a reservation or accompanied by parent.
6. Guests must be respectful of neighbors at all times. "Quiet" time after 9 p.m. please.
7. Rental can be terminated by owner if guest(s) do not abide by all rules.
8. Trash/recycling bins provided under sink and larger cans outside. Town pickup is Monday morning early. Please have outside bins out to the roadside after dark on Sunday night.
9. Waste water is on septic (incoming water is public supply). PLEASE use waste basket to dispose of all non-toilet paper items. "Wipes," used hygiene products themselves/wrappers/larger amounts of toilet paper must go in waste can provided and CANNOT be flushed.
10. Owner has right to mow lawn, upkeep outside etc. at a reasonable time when weather permits to keep area to code. Owner has right to enter/inspect/repair premises any time in case of emergency. Owner may show to prospective buyers/renters with 24 hours advance notice to renter.
11. No smoking inside unit. Please use provided container outside lake door for butts.
12. Undersigned renter has read/understands/agrees and has a copy of this agreement. (A copy of this is available on premises in the rental information binder.)
All guests certify they CAREFULLY READ ENTIRE agreement and agrees to abide by all rules, regulations, and the owner held harmless clause. Renting guest is responsible to make sure ALL renters and visitors are aware of this agreement and will abide by it.
HAVE FUN, ENJOY THE BEAUTY, CALL US FOR ANY QUESTIONS/INFO. We want you to enjoy this area as much as we do!
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Pets Not Allowed
- Dining Area
- Children Welcome
- Towels Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Limited Accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Deck / Patio
- Water Sports Gear