Villa Sissi, SAN FELICE CIRCEO, Italy
Boasting a private garden setting and far reaching sea views, this charming 3-bedroom retreat for 7 invites you to immerse yourself in the captivating coast.
Situated 20 metres from the shore and set amongst the natural beauty of Circeo National Park, this lovely retreat is within easy reach of the beaches and amenities of San Felice Circeo.
The charming sitting room with flat screen TV, dining area and terrace access is accompanied by a 2nd living area and a spacious separate Kitchen; equipped with all the necessary appliances for enjoying stress-free stay. A covered outdoor terrace also offers a romantic dining area for 10, whilst a pretty breakfast dining set for 4, alfresco relaxation areas and a chic modern rattan sitting area overlooking the sea promises some guilt-free downtime. An added sea view dining area for 6 also serves as the perfect daytime venue for alfresco BBQs out in the sun, as well as romantic meals under the stars.
With 2 Double bedrooms, a Single bedroom and a Double sofa bed to the Living area, the villa is ideal for accommodating 2-3 couples or flexible family groups of 7. A quaint bathroom with tub and overhead shower is complemented by private laundry facilities. A gorgeous landscaped garden plays host to a delightful range of dining terraces; to reflect a beautiful carefree Mediterranean lifestyle. The charming retreat also features 4 stylish sun loungers, a double hammock swing and a private parking space.
From its tranquil seashore setting in the Circeo National Park, guests are well placed for reaching the supermarket, tobacco shop and eateries just down the road. The location is also ideal for dipping into the ancient historical centre (with its Medieval square, boutique gift shops and restaurants).
Food fans can tantalise their taste buds over the Michelin-rated dishes of ‘Bo Hega Sarra’ and ‘Il Grappolo d’Uva’, whilst those seeking a romantic moment out can take in the vibrant welcome of a warm August evening (with the sedate town centre bursting alive with night time wine bars, alfresco dining, live music and dancing).
San Felice Circeo also boasts a selection of great sandy beaches on the doorstep, including the child-friendly amusements of Club Verdermare Circeo, Da Franco Beach and La Bussola Beach. With mild turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea lapping against a mountainous shore that is home to ancient mythological tales and enchanting distant Pontine Island views, San Felice Circeo’s dramatic setting seems immersed within its own natural beauty and history.
Open plan Living
• A bright and airy room with sitting area, flat screen TV and family dining booth for 8
• Complemented by a 2nd living area and fireplace
• Outside, the sunny sea view terrace is furnished with a chic coastal-style sitting area
• A traditional family-friendly Kitchen
• Equipped with a cooker hob, oven and dishwasher
• A dining booth for 8 can be enjoyed in the open plan living room
• Perfect for alfresco meals, the private garden features a charming breakfast table for 4, a large covered dining terrace for 10 with a BBQ, an outdoor food prep area and an amazing sea view dining area for 6
The villa features 4 beds in all; enabling 2-3 couples or flexible groups of 7 to come and stay.
• A spacious Double bedroom with wardrobe
• An equally spacious Double bedroom with wardrobe
• A flexible room furnished with a Single bed and wardrobe
• A comfortable Double sofa bed features to the Living room of the villa
The retreat features 1 modern bathroom with traditional tub, overhead shower, wash basin, WC and bidet.
• A gorgeous setting 20 metres from the sea shore
• Living room features a fireplace and flat screen TV
• Equipped with a hairdryer, washing machine, clothes horse and ironing facilities
• Private landscaped garden with alfresco seating and dining areas
• Offers 4 sun loungers, a double hanging hammock and fuss ball table
• Features a BBQ and food prep area out on the covered terrace
• Option to hire a WIFI device (weekly charge applies)
• Car not necessary
The holiday home offers a private parking space.
Set amongst the breath-taking beauty of the Circeo National Park, the private villa offers an exclusive location, just 20 metres from the seashore. The peaceful residential street of ‘Viale Europa’ leads in no time to a local supermarket, a tobacco shop and a range of eateries to complement your stay.
The authentic seaside town of San Felice Circeo offers a fabulous setting amongst the timeless allure of Roman Lazio. With beaches and lidos all waiting to be enjoyed, the local area is awash with everything you could need for relaxing and enjoying a seaside getaway. The mountainous coastal region here is one of great natural beauty, as well as of great cultural importance.
Just 55-60 minutes’ drive along the coast, historical Gaeta and Formia (home to Cicero’s tomb, Cisternone Romano and Villa di Mamurra) boast plenty of beaches and lidos as well as hidden historical gems. San Felice Circeo is also within easy driving distance from the scenic underwater ‘Blue Grotto’.
Just 1.5 hours’ drive south of Rome and 2.20 hours’ drive north Naples and ancient Pompeii, this lovely seaside town also offers a strategic base for daytrips to some truly unique world class sites and attractions!
Accessible from the highways of Rome and Naples, the town is also reachable by public transport; with Rome’s International Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino airport 110km away (80 minutes’ airport taxi) and the Priverno-Fossanova Train Station (on the Roma-Napoli train line, via Formia) a 30-minute taxi ride away. The modern ‘Cotral’ buses also offer a regional Lazio service from Rome to San Felice Circeo.