Modern Rental in a Country Setting! Includes a Free Biltmore Ticket!
Dillingham Dacha offers a pleasant country lifestyle loved by many in the Blue Ridge Mountains. A terrific alternative to staying in a hotel, this newly constructed retreat is within easy reach of area attractions and downtown Asheville.
Experience both indoor and outdoor relaxation at Dillingham Dacha with comfortable gathering spaces such as the open central living area and the covered wrap-around deck. Sit back in a rocking chair and enjoy shelter, shade, and a view of the adjacent fishing pond. The centerpiece feature at Dillingham Dacha is a 460-square-foot stone patio with an outdoor fireplace and dining area, plus there's a charcoal grill that's ideal for family cookouts during any season. The kids in your group will love playing in the grassy yard and sleeping in the bunk room. Bonus: Garage parking is available for one car. A true home-away-from-home, Dillingham Dacha adds convenience, comfort, and a little bit of livin' on true mountain time to your Western North Carolina adventure!
• Upper-Level Home with One-Story Living
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• 2 Bedroom: 1 Queen, 1 Twin/Full Bunk Bed
• 1 Full Bath
• Cable TV with DVD Player
• Large Upper Level Covered Deck
• Stone Patio with Charcoal Grill & Outdoor Fireplace
• Stocked Fishing Pond & Country Views
• Main Level: Bedroom One - 1 Queen Bed; Bedroom Two - 1 Twin/Full Bunk Bed; Full Bath
What could be more convenient than having a country store and popular lunch spot right at the end of your driveway? The D&D Restaurant, short for Dillingham and Dillingham, has been operated by the home owners' family since 1965. Down the road into Barnardsville you will find further evidence of the family's local roots at Dillingham Presbyterian Church, a beautiful stone chapel. For a lovely mountain drive, access to the Blue Ridge Parkway is only ten miles away. A short drive to nearby Weaverville offers shops, groceries, and a well-known bakery, and downtown Asheville is easily accessible by nearby Interstate 26. This Asheville vacation rental is located in Weaverville and is approximately 19 minutes to downtown Asheville.
Important Property Notes
• Dillingham Dacha is naturally cooled in the summer. While there is no central A/C, the home is usually kept very pleasant by the covered porch and upper level breeze. There are two free-standing A/C units available for guests who prefer it cooler while sleeping.
• Feel free to try your hand at fishing in the stocked pond! Several additional properties border the pond, including a mobile home community that is visible on the opposite side.
**Property Managed By: Carolina Mornings, Inc., A NC Real Estate Broker, License No. 11216**
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Pets Not Allowed
- Dining Area
- Towels Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Coffee Maker
- Private Chef
- Outdoor Grill
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
Check In/Out Dates
Available, but Not Arrival Date