Luxury Central Apartment. Terrace with views of all Florence. Lift, WiFi, AC
Really beautiful top-floors apartment with elevator. Rooftop Terrace with amazing 360° panoramic views of Florence. Prestigious historic building in the city center. Beautifully furnished and decorated. All modern conveniences: A/C, Wi-Fi and ethernet points in every room; Sat TV, DVD; new fully-equipped kitchen with separate washer and dryer, dishwasher. Jacuzzi. From your bedrooms, you can see the Duomo and look out over some of the famous private gardens in Florence. It is so quiet it is like being in the country but you are in the middle of Florence, within walking distance of all the sights. Ideal for 4 persons (2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms). Enjoy a thoroughly Florentine stylish experience!
Centrally located in one of the most charming parts of the historic center of Florence, in the Borgo Pinti area, within 15 minutes or so walk of most major sights (but there are also buses if you prefer). And the best shopping streets! It is in a delightful city-centre small 'neighborhood' with its own good, reasonably-priced restaurants, coffee-bars and artisan shops. It is near the open-air food market of Sant'Ambrogio and the Piazza dei Ciompi antiques area in Santa Croce. Spa and swimming pool are up the street. Gym nearby. Rental rates are all-inclusive: all utilities (including central heating or A/C), Wi-Fi, very high-quality linen and towels, final cleaning, Florence City tax. NO extra charges. Discounts: 2 weeks or more. The apartment is in mint condition (completely restructured and restored in mid-2013). Perfect for honeymoons or special occasions.
The apartment is on 2 levels (floors 4 and 5, the top floor): the dining/living, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and ktichen are all on floor 4, the same level as the elevator. Upstairs, floor 5, there is the open-space living room and bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, a little 'writer's corner' and stairs to the terrace. Because of the lay-out of the apartment, there is privacy and space to spread out. The apartment has a really spacious feel - over 100 sq. metres/1100 sq. ft. The apartment could comforably take 6 people but we have a normal maximum occupancy of 4 persons to enhance your experience. Exceptionally we will take 5 guests depending on the composition of the group.
• Dining/living room
• Very fully-equipped new kitchen with dishwasher, separate washer and dryer and all electrical appliances including microwave and American and Italian coffee-makers.
• 2 very comfortable bedrooms with beamed ceilings. One bedroom has a large double bed with en-suite bathroom. The other bedroom can either be a large double or a twin (2 single beds), and has its own private bathroom literally 2 paces away. Both bedrooms have views of the Duomo and overlook private gardens.
• Floor 5: Open-space living area with a double sofa bed which has a genuinely comfortable mattress. Adjoining bathroom with Jacuzzi with stunnning view of Florence! If a guest does not want to share a bedroom, this area can be used at night as a sleeping area with complete privacy. There is also a 'writer's corner' on this level.
• Panoramic small rooftop terrace with amazing 360 degree views of every monument in Florence: perfect for a drink or snack at the end of the day. Seating for 4, and a canopy for shade.
• A/C in every room.
• Wi-Fi and fixed ethernet connections throughout.
• Beamed ceilings, marble bathrooms, beautifully decorated.
The apartment is in a beautiful and impressive building, dating back to the 15th centrury. The apartment has been fully restructured and restored with immense care, using the the finest Tuscan materials, with tiles, beamed ceilings and fine features in wood and wrought iron by master craftsmen. It is beautifully decorated and furnished in an understated way: everything is of the highest quality, with top-class Italian linen, towels etc. It is airy and bright.
When you leave the apartment, all of Florence is at your doorstep!
Check-in: By appointment, between 4-8 PM (16:00-20:00). If you would like an earlier check-in, please ask us and we will do our best but we cannot guarantee it. If you want to arrive later than 8:00 PM, please contact us BEFORE booking to make sure this is possible. There is also an extra fee for late arrivals.
Check-out: by 10 AM (10.00) at the latest.
Parking: An enclosed parking garage with attendants is less than 1 minute walk from the apartment. This is a real advantage as otherwise it is impossible to park or bring your car into the historic center. Contact us for details.
We will go the extra mile to make your stay in Florence unique and enjoyable:
• Make museum and restaurant bookings;
• Give information on day-trips from Florence, tours, and events taking place during your stay in Florence.
• Book visits to Tuscan wineries in Chianti, Montalcino (home of Brunello wine), Montepulciano etc
• Organize limo service with driver for your arrival and departure, or for touring the unique Tuscany countryside: Chianti or Brunello wineries, the Cinque Terre, Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa and Lucca. Or visit the famous fashion outlet malls outside Florence.
• Want to do something unique like ballooning over Tuscany, go to a special opera, concert or jazz evening, or find the best place for salsa dancing in Florence - just ask us!
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Pets Not Allowed
- Dining Area
- Children Welcome
- Towels Provided
- Child's Highchair
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- DVD Player
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Pantry Items
- Housekeeper Optional
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Deck / Patio