Clean, Simple, Terrific Uptown Home
Welcome! Dar Crayberg is a 2 bedroom (private)/2 bathroom single family home in Uptown with a perfectly sized covered back porch and yard. It has central air/heat. One bedroom has a queen bed and the other has two twin extra long beds. Dar Crayberg is cleaned professionally between guests. It was completely gutted and renovated in 2010.
Dar Crayberg is located 3 blocks south of Magazine Street between Jefferson and Napoleon. It is walking distance to fabulous restaurants, stores, Tipitina’s, Les Bon Temps, Hansen’s Snow Bliz, Domilise's, near Audubon Park, and a short bike, cab, or bus ride to the French Quarter. St. Charles Ave. and the streetcar is 9 blocks away.
When we rent vacation properties we look for homes that are clean, have fast wi-fi, are clutter free, and are easy on the eyes so we’re doing the same with Dar Crayberg. You will find basic necessities, comfortable beds and seating, a smart TV (pulls in local channels & your Amazon or Netflix account), plus walls covered in photography from when Steve was a stringer with The Times-Picayune, a door man at Tipitina’s, and our travels (& maybe a few photographs borrowed from friends).
- Entire house
- Full kitchen: We provide dishes, glasses, go cups, etc. There is a coffee maker, toaster, microwave, icemaker in the fidge, and cooking utensils such as pots and pans, etc. There are several grocery stores within walking distance, so making your own food is no problem.
- Laundry: There is a washer/dryer in the master bedroom closet (walk-in)
- Parking: There is no off-street parking, but it is not an issue to find parking close to the house.
- Check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Sorry, but we do not allow pets.
- No smoking
- Sorry, but the bikes in the pictures are not available for guest use
Interaction with Guests
Our sister will meet you to hand over keys, go over the house, and is available for emergencies during your stay (let’s hope for no emergencies!).
We are available for general questions if you need any advice on where to eat, see music, etc.
When requesting to book please be sure to tell us about yourself and your trip.
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Pets Not Allowed
- Dining Area
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Towels Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio