Best Condo-Lowest Rates-Free Phone-Hosted-Updated-Spotless-Free Beach-Free Wi/Fi
Your search for the perfect Playa del Carmen vacation rental is over. Read the reviews and discover what people are saying about this condo and especially about my attentive friend that will take care of you. You will not find a better overall rental value in all of Playa del Carmen. This is the condo you've been looking for and here are some reasons why:
* Price! You get the most 'bang for your buck. Taxes and fees are always included in your rental price. There are no hidden costs. An arrival meeting with my friend to explain how things work is free. Cleaning before you arrive and after you depart is free. Your bottled water is free, your cell phone for local calls is free and your Wi/Fi is free. Remember this when you compare condos.
* Safety! You can truly relax when you are at your condo because your safety is assured. Your condo is located in the gated community of Playacar and the condo has its own trusted security staff that work 24/7 to make sure you can unwind and enjoy your quiet condo atmosphere with its large beautiful pool and assigned off street covered parking.
* Personal Assistance! Just read the many great reviews this condo has received and you'll discover why my friend deserves much of the credit. My attentive bi-lingual friend lives very close to you and she will make sure your condo is meticulously cleaned and even give you your own cell phone so you can contact her whenever you have a question. She can also arrange child care for you, provide a chef it you want an authentic Mexican meal prepared in your condo, have her do some pre-arrival shopping for you and many other personalized services. If you want a lift to the grocery store, she can do that too. She will meet you as soon as you arrive and give you instructions on how everything works. These are just a few of the personalized service she can provide you and all you need to do is ask. It's just another way to insure that you have trouble free vacation.
* Best Free Beach Access! Your condo is directly across the street from the internationally renowned-all inclusive-Reef Resort. The Reef Resort is the free beach club for all properties in Playacar so you have the most convenient free beach access of any other condo in Playacar. There is no need for you to take a taxi or drive to get there. Just take a two minute garden stroll through the Reef Resort to the emerald blue Caribbean Ocean's white sand beaches and use your VIP card to access the beach, chaise lounges under your own palapa, three swimming pools, pool games, guided exercise classes, scuba lessons and a fitness center all for free. If you want to purchase an all inclusive pass for unlimited, drinks, food and non-motorized sports, you receive a 25% discount.
* Quiet-Updated-Well Appointed! Your condo is a large penthouse unit with vaulted ceilings and an open ambiance. And because there is no one above you, you won't be disturbed by someone walking on bare marble floors . Your condo was updated in March of 2014 and features new furniture, new window treatments, new rugs, a second TV in the master bedroom, new towels and linens. A fresh new coat of paint was completed in May of 2015. There is quiet central air conditioning in your condo, not noisy wall units. The master bedroom has a top quality pillow top queen mattress and features an adjoining full bathroom. The second bedroom has two quality twin beds that can easily be pushed together to make a king bed and, if you need them, there are two top of the line 4 inch thick twin foam mattresses that you can cover with twin sheets. The second full bathroom is across the hall. The condo boasts 1500 square feet and features a large patio with furniture so you can unwind in quiet solitude after your day exploring the many area attractions.
* 5 Star Reviews! As you know, word-of-mouth is one of the most credible forms of advertising because people who don't stand to gain personally by promoting something put their reputations on the line every time they make a recommendation. Here are some recent comments from guests who have enjoyed Chac-Ha and appreciated its manager:
Claudine, Gordon's friend, was wonderful and so accommodating. She met us when we first arrived and offered to bring us to the grocery store. She was always quick to return my calls and emails. Our favorite restaurant turned out to be a wonderful little Italian place she told us about called Casa Sofia. I would recommend this lovely condo to anyone! We will definitely consider staying here again. Thanks Gordon and Claudine!!!!
Special mention is due Gordon's local administrator: Claudine Lecorre. A Frenchwoman who has lived in and around Playa del Carmen for twenty years, Claudine is highly knowledgeable and eager to help new guests settle in. On the evening we arrived, for example, she was there to greet us and also took us over to the local supermarket so we could get stocked up on groceries. During the rest of the stay, she was invariably quick to respond to requests. We truly believe that Claudine wanted us to have the best possible stay in Playa del Carmen and in Gordon's condominium - as happened thanks in no small parts to her efforts.
The four of us have all expressed a deep desire to return to Playa (hopefully sooner than later!). When we do, I can assure you'll be hearing from us to hopefully take up residence at Chac-Ha #203! Thank you again for being so great to work with and making this vacation a dream.
Best to you Gordon--Mark and Julie
Dear Gordon, We have just returned from your piece of paradise! I am so grateful for you and VRBO. I really can't imagine going back to the resort style vacation with the small rooms and crowds all the time. The condo was absolutely perfect. It was cheerful, clean and comfortable. The view was amazing, we loved the privacy and always felt safe. Our son and his wife were in one room which was far enough from us to feel like we had our own house, yet the common areas were spacious, festive and fun to share. Thank you for providing all the bottled water that we needed. We were very appreciative of the private Chac-Ha pool. It was quiet and beautiful and we barely shared it with anyone else. We saved money by shopping for simple breakfast and lunch items, but ate out in town every night. We went to the Reef Resort every day for the beach for free- thanks!
There was never a dull moment and we were delighted with your home. I have already shared your VRBO site to friends and I can hear my husband bragging over the phone to someone as I write. Please feel free to use me for a reference. You were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to our next visit!
Dear Gordon, Your condo is wonderful. Your community of friends at Chac-Ha is a true testimony to you. They seemed to know and respect you and took care of us accordingly. I felt like family. We had a great time in beautiful surroundings. Look forward to spending next Spring Break in your condo doing the same. Please feel free to have anyone contact us if they feel the need.
Pat and Donna, Ballwin, MO.
Hi Gordon, We've been to the area for the last 6 years staying in various resorts, and hotels. But of course your condo is top of the line and is much better than resort accommodations. We couldn't have been more comfortable. So thank you again, we look forward to another enjoyable vacation at Chac-Ha.
Sharon, and family
Hi Gordon, We had a great time in Playa Del Carmen and your Condo was the best place we have stayed at in all of the family trips! The pool at your condo was a nice quiet change of pace from the Reef Club pools. It was nice to have the Reef Club access free of charge and the option of discounted all inclusive meals and drinks on a daily basis. Thank you, it had all the comforts of home and more. I hope to return soon.
Thank you Gordon for letting us rent your condo. Definitely exceeded our expectations!! We had a wonderful week and of course are not ready to go back to the snow. We will be back soon.
Greg & Brittany-Dave & Camille
Hi Gordon! We had a wonderful time at your condo. Thank you very much. My parents were very impressed with the place and raved about the quality of your condo. I believed they enjoyed your condo more than they enjoyed the rest of the Yucatan!
If you would like to receive references from people who have enjoyed Chac-Ha, just ask and you'll receive their email addresses.
- Catering Available
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Pets Not Allowed
- Dining Area
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- DVD Player
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Kayak / Canoe
- Private Chef
- Outdoor Grill
- Game Room
- Video Library
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Parking Off Street
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Covered Parking
- Catering Available
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Water Sports Gear
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible